Tripp Lite Isobar Surge Protector Metal RJ11 6 Outlet 6'' Cord 3330 Joules - 6 x NEMA 5-15R - 1440 VA - 3330 J - 120 V AC Input - 120 V AC Output
|Mfr. Name :
||Mfr. Part# :
||Power Equipment / Surge Suppressors
|In Stock* :
Manufacturer Part Number:
Manufacturer Website Address:
Isobar 6 Outlets 120V Surge Suppressor
For more than 20 years, America's leading companies have trusted Tripp Lite's Isobar Premium surge and noise suppressors to protect sensitive computer, networking and telecom equipment. With more than 14 million satisfied customers, the Isobar remains the world's #1 selling premium surge suppressor. Loaded with a generous combination of high quality components, near indestructible all-metal case, unique noise filtration system and built-in single line phone suppression for modems, the Isobar/Isotel series offers the highest level of protection attainable in a multi-outlet strip. Robust surge suppression circuits with sine-wave tracking offer extreme levels of protection against the heaviest surge conditions exceeding IEEE 587 category A & B specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels under 35 volts. Isobar's unique protection system combines large torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise generated by other pieces of connected equipment. ISOTEL6ULTRA offers 6 outlets arranged in three filter banks to prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common when noisy system peripherals are powered off and on. Surge suppression rated at 3330 joules/92,000 amps offers network-gra
Product Details by Manufacturer
6 x NEMA 5-15R
120 V AC
120 V AC
Maximum Line Current:
Maximum Surge Current:
Surge Energy Rating:
- Line OK
- Line Fault
- Protection Present
Power Cord/Cable Length:
Shipping Weight (Approximate):
- Isobar 6 Outlets 120V Surge Suppressor
- ISOTEL6ULTRA Surge Suppressor
- RJ11 telephone cable
- Set of 4 outlet safety covers
- Instruction manual with warranty information
- Metal end caps are fitted with keyhole mounting tabs for wallmount installation
- Rugged all-metal corded strip format with high quality duplex receptacles
- Supports up to 4 large transformer plug accessories without covering remaining outlets
- Multi-component suppression circuits combine torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment
- Ideal for premium AC and phone line protection for personal computers with peripherals, network and CAD/CAM/CAE workstations, internetworking accessories, telecommunications systems, point of sale equipment, audio / video and home theater systems in any home, office or industrial application
Certifications & Standards:
- UL1449 (let through rating 330V)
- FCC Part 68
- IEEE 587 category A and B
Country of Origin:
No Similar products available.
No Related products available.
No Suggested products available.
In Stock*: Product availability status as of the previous business day and is subject to change.
Search results and their descriptions can vary as they are provided by a third-party.